Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Welcome to Great.PK - خوش آمدید 05/27/2017آپ کو خوش آمدید. اس ویب سائٹ کا ممبر بنیں، خوش رہیں اور لوگوں کو خوش رکھیں
کی جانب سے تمام مسلمانوں کو عیدالفطرکی مبارکباد Great.PK
Experiencing joy and rejoice
- Say, "In the bounty of Allah and in His mercy therein let them rejoice. It is better than what they hoard. (Yunus 10:58)
- Those who fast will have two times at which they will feel happy: When they break their fast, they feel happy for breaking the fast, and when they meet their Lord, they will be happy because of their fast"(Bukhari and Muslim)
- Ramadan is a test from Almighty Allah.
- At the end of the month, we experience a great sense of achievement and closeness to Allah.
- It is the joy of spiritual fulfillment.